BLACK FRIDAY WEEK PROMOTION
Simply order your ATK Pro and an ATK Scooter
will automatically be dispatched to you with your kart (offer only applies to orders placed on this website and whilst limited stocks last).
FREE TWO DAY DELIVERY*
The ATK Pro is an ADULT (and teen!) version of the popular ATK Classic. With a lengthened, strengthened body, uprated wheels and twin brakes it offers 14 - 70 year old's the opportunity to have the same fun on a gravity kart as our younger customers.
Think of it as a combination of a mountain-board and toboggan. Sit on it downhill or drop the seat back and scoot along on the flat, the ATK Pro is suitable for all terrain. The independent twin brakes allow the kart to perform skid turns on grass or gravel.
The wheels and steerer of ATK Pro can be quickly removed by releasing the R clips and it will fit into the back of a hatch back.
Watch the ATK Pro in action here:
The ATK Pro shares all of the ATK Classic's features plus:
- An extended, strengthened body to accommodate an adult.
- Independent twin brakes with knurled brake shoes for high-performance braking; pull both brakes together for straight-line braking and use brakes individually for low-speed skid turns.
- Graphite grey body with electric green wheels and foam buffers.
- High-performance intermediate tread run-flat tyres on strengthened GRP wheels with dual bearings.
- Delivered fully assembled with tools.
- Dimensions fully assembled: 1200mm long x 603mm wide x 425mm high
Free UK two day tracked delivery
NB: If this is a gift and you would like to cover the printed logo and maintain the surprise, add a plain sleeve for the carton to your order here
You can pay via your credit card (our default payment system), Amazon Pay or your PayPal account (check the PayPal button when you reach the final page of the checkout), whichever you prefer.
Registered Trademark. Registered design.
Check out the ATK Classic review at Wired magazine and customer comments .
SBS Winner (Selected by Theo Paphitis)
Additional technical specification
- Powder coated steel axles and braking system
- Padded bull-bar
- Adjustable padded seat back.
- Quick-release R Clips on wheels and steerer.
- Constructed in strong high grade sustainable plywood with stainless-steel fittings
- Weighs 12.5kg
- 12 months guarantee
NB: We are constantly developing the ATK so the product that we supply may have minor design changes compared to the kart's featured.
If you still have any questions, please email: email@example.com
- Wear suitable protective equipment; helmet gloves and pads.
- Test on a grass surface.
* Second working day delivery if ordered before mid-day