FREE OVERNIGHT DELIVERY
The ATK Start is an entry level wooden all terrain go kart aimed at boys and girls aged 7 to 14. Ideal for scooting as well as down-hill riding it offers the same quality design and build as the ATK Classic and provides a cost-effective way of getting the children out in the fresh air. Accessories can be added when you wish to upgrade it to the full-spec ATK Classic.
Safety is paramount: it is designed in Britain, thoroughly tested to CE standards and comes with a strong dual-action brake.
The ATK Start is ideal for use in the local park, sports ground or simply down grassy hills where children might toboggan in winter. It fits in the boot of a mid-size hatchback, or on a bike rack.
Update! Now fitted with run-flat tyre wheels.
FREE UK overnight tracked delivery
NB: If this is a gift and you would like to cover the printed logo and maintain the surprise, add a plain sleeve for the carton to your order here
Part assembly required which takes approximately 30 minutes (tools supplied).
Like it assembled for you? Click here
You can pay via your credit card (our default payment system), Amazon Pay or your PayPal account (check the PayPal button when you reach the final page of the checkout), whichever you prefer.
Registered Trademark. Registered design.
Check out the review at Wired magazine and customer comments .
SBS Winner (Selected by Theo Paphitis)
- 12" polypropylene run-flat tyre wheels with dual bearings
- Powerful brake that operates on both rear wheels,carefully designed to avoid trapping small fingers.
- Powder coated steel axles and braking system
- Quick-release R Clips on wheels and steerer to enable the ATK to fit into your car
- Constructed in strong high grade sustainable plywood with stainless-steel fittings
- Dimensions fully assembled: 930mm long x 603mm wide x 305mm high
- Weighs 11.0kg
- Independently safety tested to EN71 standard – CE rated.
- 12 months guarantee
NB: We are constantly developing the ATK so the product that we supply may have minor design changes compared to the kart's featured.
If you still have any questions, please email: email@example.com
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age due to small parts - choking hazard.
- Not recommended for children under 7 years of age.
- Use under adult supervision, away from traffic and wear suitable protective equipment.