The ATK all terrain off road wooden scooter is designed for 5-12 year olds. Manufactured from sustainable high grade ply and fitted with 10" inflatable all terrain tyre wheels, the off road design enables the rider to scoot over tarmac, grass and even gravel. It's fitted with a powerful footbrake. The scooter can be easily pulled along or carried by Mum or Dad.
Supplied in three components it is comes complete with tools - assembled in just 5 minutes.
Be one of the first to own an ATK Scooter.
Free UK overnight tracked delivery
NB: If this is a gift and you would like to cover the printed logo and maintain the surprise, add a plain sleeve for the carton to your order here
Part assembly required which takes approximately 5 minutes (tools supplied).
- 10" polypropylene pneumatic tyre wheels with dual bearings
- Powerful brake that operates on rear wheel.
- Powder coated hinge and braking system.
- Non-slip surface on footplate.
- Easy to pull along or carry.
- Fits in the boot of a small hatchback.
- Constructed in strong high grade sustainable plywood.
- Dimensions fully assembled: 950mm long x 400mm wide x 800mm high
- Weighs 4.6kg
- CE rated.
- 12 months guarantee
- We are constantly developing the ATK Scooter so the product that we supply may have minor design changes compared to the scooter featured.
If you still have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age due to small parts - choking hazard.
- Not recommended for children under 5 years of age.
- Use under adult supervision, away from traffic and wear suitable protective equipment.